Eight reasons to provide front desk training:
1) They learn what it means to be the guide and lead patients along the path to recovery. Front desk training provides the right scripting to maintain control and specialized processes, creating consistency for all.
2) They learn HOW to manage and guide people toward health and recovery. So you can help MORE patients get the care they need AND deserve.
3) They understand their primary responsibilities. Front desk training helps your team remain focused on the product of your practice. They’ll see that THEY help patients and learn HOW to do it with ease.
4) They’ll take control of the patients’ care and fill your schedule with people who need your help. So your providers have the opportunity to help MORE patients. When patients show up, they can get the care they need and deserve.
5) They WILL PREVENT same-day cancels and no-shows. Front desk training teaches them how to do it Without being the ‘bad guy,’ threatening fees, or having social graces get in the way. They’ll present a consistent message when handling patients.
6) For those working to expand the practice through promotion, your PCC’s will convert MORE leads to scheduled and arriving new patients. So you can maximize your marketing dollars and grow faster and more consistently.
7) They’ll collect more at the time of visit. Front desk training teaches your team to discuss cost-of-care like a pro, preventing patients from leaving due to costs. They’ll learn how to handle time and money-related objections, which is what increases revenue.
8) If you love to see someone happy, successful and winning at their job, you’ll find that when you provide consistent front desk training,
- they’ll have what they need to take control of their position and,
- they can help MORE people get the care they need and deserve to recover and live their very best life.
Front desk training gives your team a path to success!
And that’s the biggest win for us all.
Because when your team is winning, your patients are winning, and your practice is winning!
My goal is to help all private practices win. When you provide consistent, proven front desk training, your chances of winning increase exponentially.
Learn more about our online front desk training here.